What's Cathy been up to? (long)

> LOL!  After just watching that movie *again* at Fall Cincy... I can't
> help but picture Cathy throwing her stash to the passenger to get rid
> of... "going for the drop"... hehe...

Too funny, Denny and the snozzberries...

> Guess you were actually going a bit more than 63, eh?  ;)
>
> I need more luck like that... but without the girls I'm a bit out of luck.

One word Ben - surgery...

> Keep it up Cath!  :)

What can I say. I'll get it sooner or later. Practicing "Ummm, 63?" in my
free moments...

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"