From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kyscirocco@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 7:01 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 87 8v automatic update.

OK. $100 buys a car but not one without a few problems. The fan is not
coming
on when the car warms up. Any ideas? Also with the headlights off the turn
signals work although the drivers side flashes really fast. With the lights
on,
the passenger side signal doesn't work at all. What gives? I haven't even
started to trouble shoot these problems. Just looking for some opinions in
advance. Thanks
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v Automatic