From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Kyscirocco@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 5:15 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Brought home the 87 8v

Picked up the 87 8v automatic that I bought sight unseen for $100 today. I
couldn't be happier. When the guy opened the garage the first thing I notice
is
brand new tires. Can you say purchase price? I look inside and see a very
nice
brown interior. Dash has one very, very minor crack and the rear seat has a
few burns. Turn the key and it fires right up but dies. The guy says he
thinks
it out of gas.   Putting   it on the trailer i notice the brand new muffler
and the snowflakes are in excellent condition. when i get it home I put some
gas
in it and it starts right up and runs like a champ. There is some damage in
the drivers side rear quarter. I think I can bang it out and make it look
decent though. The car also has about a nickel and 1/2 yellow paint job but
it
doesn't look to bad. Overall I think this may be the best $100 I ever spent.
I was
going to use the wheels and engine in my 81 but now I think I will just make
this car my daily driver.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v Automatic