Forged or Cast Pistons - What's the verdict?

Ron you are right.  Several reasons that I am looking at Forged are:
Listed in the order of importance:
Price - WiseCo's Forged pistons can be had for less than Cast.
Cheapest I found was Adirondack at $479 and that was after alot of
haggling.
Oil Scraper - Oil ring is 2.8mm vs the skinny 2mm on a 2L 16V (the
1.8L is 3mm) and a higher tension scapper
Weight - WiseCo's weigh only 272 grams (377 with pin and clips)
Coated - Moly coated and helps maintain tolerances.

I did consider going with Total Seal gapless rings but heard nothing
good about them.  Everyone I talked to that used them had some kind of
problems.  TT didn't have any thing good to say either and said they
had heard of or had bad experiences.  So I'm just going with the rings
the pistons come with.

Thanks for your valuable input.