Scirocco= Crack

LOL, yeah I think we all have this VW magnet in our pocket. I am in
the process of adding a
fourth car to my current collection. (yeah its the 82 that Tarra
bought from Daun this summer.)
This will also make it my seventh vehicle that I have owned in 2.5
yrs. How did I even do that??

Rhett

OH yeah and my 83 GTI is FS BTW!!!!!