From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Neptuno
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 10:35 AM
To: Tommy YUHAS
Cc: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Snowflakes with tires... I want them in MD

Shiping always proves itself a challange with this big items.

Tommy YUHAS <h2ovwdrvr@msn.com> wrote:I got some snowflakes 5 of them to be
exact 4 with brand new re910s less
than 100 miles on the tires the 5th has a original spare on it but I would
have to ship them. they are sitting on a mk1 jetta I am getting from a
neighbor and should hopefully start parting on vortex next week it was
totalled the day after the tires were put on the car