I UPDATED MY WEBSITE!!!!!

The place I mentioned earlier sells the sections of tubing in 20' (actually
19'8'') lengths, cut into sections for shipping purposes.  The tubing is
more expensive if you get the SS of course, but if you are looking to be
er...thrifty, they have regular
seamless precision steel tubes, DIN 2391:  8 mm OD, 7.4 ID, .80 wall.  I
was able to get a discount since I work at Online Metals...certainly if you
wanted I could look into the same for you.

The tubing was bent with a tubing bender....and if I recall correctly it
wasn't a life or death battle...but it also didn't exactly jump at the
thought of bending for us....

Kirsten