Boring a 3a

Yeah, but there's a concern about the I-shaft bearings or something between the
two that's not 100% plug-n-play...

Hey, Bryan - still looking for pistons?:

ViewItem&rd=1&item=7925692685&category=33617&sspagename=WDVW

JT

ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_