OT jetta or passat motors?

If she doesn't want fast or expensive, then look toward the 2.0 or TDI. The salesman was talking crap to get her to spend more money.

Tonee

Parker Wulf <BADVDUB@gmail.com> wrote:
My girl friend whats to be cool like me(lol jk),and get a VW.
She is interested in a automatic passat or jetta around 95 or up.
What motor should we be lookin for or stay away from?

I was thinkin more of a vr6 or 1.8t, but the car is for her and she
dosent need anthing fast.
She was lookin at a diesel at the dealership here but the salesman
(who i think is a asshole) said they where junk, but i think he was
BSing her because of being a woman. Is this true?

thanks,
Parker Wulf
Pequot Lakes, MN
BADVDUB@gmail.com
1987 Scirocco 2.0 16v with 020 9a 3.94fd Peloquin LSD
1987 Scirocco 1.8 16v (mudder, parts)
1987 F-150 4.9 4x4
"Born in the 80's, drive like the 80's!"