14.4 at 102mph

ran a better time then last time at teh track. this time I ran a 14.4 at
102mph. here is the sheet:

First run:
r/t .672
60' 2.426
1/8 9.628
mph 79.66
1000 12.256
1/4 14.484
mph 102.27

Second run:
r/t .998
60' 2.415
330 6.443
1/8 9.619
mph 79.69
1000 12.248
1/4 14.477
mph 102.33

good time considering I just drove it to the track and raced it plus I
didn't beat on it. Best part is I drive it home without breaking
anything everytime  fully loaded scirocco 16v with a tool box in the back

with a quafe and good tires I can get in to the 13's maybe 12's if I can
hook it up. Just spins like crazy in 1st gear. I hooked it up once on
the street and beat a turbo integra by 4 cars and I set him out 2 and
the kick.