WAAAYYYY OT: gaming

Mark Hausler wrote:

> Burnout3 rocks- Sucks though because it makes all
> other racing games seem slow-  we play it at work : )
> , yes at work- helps that I work at EA...

Wait, wait, wait- this has to be Mark H.

: ) : )- oh and
> I worked on the packaging for Burnout.
>
> OK back to work
> =====
> mark hausler

Yep, our Mad A4 Golf pilot. Good show keeping up with a 16v Mk1 there
Mark, up past Skyline this year. (Real world video games.)

Mike Smith wrote:
 > Anyone play Quake 3?

I got allll the versions (Doom, Spear of Destiny, Wolfenstein, etc)
right up to the latest anti-natzy one (was playing the demo multi user
over dial up for awhile though) and then this latest one comes out; not
enough computing HP any more.

I've been happy with 900 MHz for the last year and more but I'd like to
pay more with raids and such in the next one.

Time to 'invest' in a late generation AMD, although these days I can't
really see why a video card needs more memory than a second gen Hard
Drive had. 8])  (128, 256 MEGS?)

And of course a new G5 Mac would make one very happy indeed.

Weeee! Gotta buy new computer, keep economy going.

TBerk