Vag-Com Setup

While not conclusive, I would say it will be the front over thre rear 02.
We replace the fronts to the order of at least 8 to 1 over the rear.
However, there is a tie-in between those and the MAF sensors.  Has the MAF
been replaced in the past?  If not, it is possible it might be both.
Depending on what engine you have, both sensors could be as cheap as
$100.00...

Like I say, not conclusive, BUT...

Good Luck with the repair,
  David