OT: Re: What I learned today

> Cathy, I've actually had dreams were I owned a 1.8t NB and enjoyed it, but
> to work on the newer vdubs it a PITA.
>
> Tonee
>
> btw; Does the NB come with a VR?

No, the Beetle Cup cars had a six of some sort, but you lose too much
crumple zone for the real world, the Cup cars had a special body kit on
the front as well. But there's a body rework for the next gen (which I
haven't bothered to look at), so maybe they'll do a Super New Beetle and
cram a six in there. Just more weight...which it doesn't need. Mine's been
a lot of fun, I'll be keeping it a while yet. But they'll be ugly old
cars, and run like hell from the cabby version, every tech I've talked to
complains about them. My bug's 5 1/2 and it still feels new.

I had a dream of a metallic school bus yellow 1.8T, but it was in a MkI,
not a bug. When I win the lottery...it's my favorite fantasy.

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"