From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Lars Bruchmann
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 12:26 AM
To: Tonee Northam; Chris; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: The kind of folks I work with...

i stopped to render aid, the smoke worried me.  she
was sitting there going through cards, i assume her
lawyer's or the insurance companies.   the other lady
said the sitting lady ran the red light.  neither one
turned their hazzards on, which for me was the first
step after seeing the accident, and parking and
getting out.  the neon's window had popped out, that
was cute, that's how i could see the airbag smoking.

=== message truncated ===