Update on Shannon's car

There was an article in the Washington Post about a guy who had his
(enhanced) Jeep stolen.  He was a member of an off road club and notified
the other members.  The parts started to show up on the Net and, if I
recall correctly, somebody got busted for it.  I think his parts may have
been on a local "parts for sale" website.

Chris