was: My car got stolen.farm accidents

yes, very dangerous.  it is not regulated by OSHA
either, since OSHA rules only apply to businesses with
more than 5 or 9 employees.  if you have a family with
8 people, they all run the farm, no osha.  and
agricultural activities aren't covered anyways.  so no
training, little safety devices.  extremely dangerous.
 he had a bunch of stories about people.  one family's
14 yo kid agot decapitated by some piece of equipment.