$15K scirocco shopping list

I've been wanting to weigh in on this for a while now, but haven't had
the opp. But since I'm stuck doing work at home @ 9:30pm on a short
week, I need any excuse to slack off. This is just the avenue.

Unfortunately, though - there ain't much content other than that I would
do exactly what Jabbasport did from a transmission/suspension POV and
probably a built-to-the-hilt 2L16v turbo motor (probably ABA 16v now
that I could afford it!) w/ after-market EFI ($2k would have to be
reserved for bribing CARB!!!  :)

http://www.jabbasport.com/press/press3.htm

The general public will see my exterior choice in a couple-few months.
Nothing fancy from a body-kit standpoint, but a color scheme I've
dreaming of for years.

Interior-wise, I would do old-skewl black cloth recaros, S bezel w/
110mph speedo, and I would pay JustDashes to set me up w/ a
reconditioned dash. Custom door panels, light grey vinyl headliner...

Oh, man - I need to finish my project or I'll be depressed forever!!!  :(

;)

JT