Starter options?

But it's Fabolous!

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

Sandor is right here Jim, you want the gear reduction starter from a A2 TD.

Also, FORK OFF. 8 Car garage? Good lord man. (thought I was doing well
with my 4 car + work benches + 220v + enough space for 2 Motorcycles
garage)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)