Grafting on a Knock Sensor was: CIS to Digi conversion?

T Berk wrote:

> I found a copy of my schematic on the VWVortex site, many thanks to
> DriversFound for having up on the web.
>
> <http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/techtips/engine/knocksensor/vwvortex.htm>
>

> TBerk
> Running fast without proper attributions.

Wait, wait, wait.  I updated the original thread on the Vex via a link
to my Yahoo picture book (it's a crappy situation because the resize the
public picture and only provide a link to download the original.)

Any who, again much props to (Dave?).

TBerk
aging, long term memory is the only thing left.