Momentary mumble.

back at Aviano air base, in italy, i was in charge of
the cleaning contracts on base.  that involved the
bathroom cleaning and resupplying.  so one day a lady
calls me and tells me that the tiolet paper is really
bad, and that it is not good for women to use.  i did
not understand that, and she explained that women can
have 'personal area problems' with bad toilet paper.
i don't recall exactly what the problem was that she
said, but i had heard of it.  anyways.. i tell her
that the tp is the same everyone gets, and that it's
the only one we have.  she then asked me who she
should talk to to get better tp.  i told her to write
her senator.  she was very upset about that.  i
explained that the tp meets the minimum requirements
set by the department of defense in the pentagon.
that those people who make the rules are subordinate
to the senate and the congress.  the next day, my
supeintendant comes over to me, saying that the
squadron commander received a call from the operations
squadron commander that one of his sergeants had been
very rude to a lady asking about better cleaning, that
i had told her to call her senator.  i explained the
situation, and he agreed with me, and went away.