Scirocco art - Illustration v2 pt. 1 - Complete!

C Boyko wrote:
> OKay, what's with the list? We all dive in on an unfortunate young man who
> was killed by a Scirocco (allegedly) but NOBODY comments on this gorgeous
> stuff?

Hey hey!  I got the other email 1st, just got around to this one in turn.

1) I smiled a big cheesy grin when I saw the ref jpeg, (cause it's a
Mk1) only to loose some of it when I saw the end result was modified.

This is because you can modify the picture after you have a stock base
to work with, but harder to reverse the engineering back to a stock
picture after the fact. My feelings on this are based purely on my own
selfish greed.

2) Kudos and a big Atta-Boy! to Grant for the hard work it must have
taken to produce this work of art.

TBerk