Momentary mumble.

Try being gate agent for the airlines on a bad weather day.

I was never that low on the pole but I did have to occasionally go to the gate to call the police on a passenger.

And if they pissed me off, their luggage some how got sent to Milan instead of Milwaukee.

Hey, they both start with "M", honest mistake!

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:
Well, let's just say customer serivce has been an integral part of my job since I began work in '85... I guess I am an pissed-off optimist... :-/

David

PS--Maybe one day I will learn. Hopefully not...