So, Who made it to see the SoCal boys & Girls this lastweekend?

Eric S wrote:

> Oh man...makes me miss the good ole days of when the ND show was good.

ND has been great the last 2 years.. it's been moved to a giant softball
complex and the cars are all on the outfield grass of about 5 fields.
They group by generation, so all the old skool cars get grouped
together.  You and the lovely wife need to come out again and check it out.

> Oh, and I see Meze lives!  Is that his mk1 with the TV sets and what looks
> like some sort of aftermarket injection?

Yup!  His hands were even almost clean, I almost didn't recognize him.

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ