Wheel source??

Thanks Mark!! I'll take a look!

Don, I looked around their site and found nothing in 13" that I could
use plus I don't think they have anything that is as wide as I need
them to be. I have 10" wide slicks I will be mounting them on.

Tonee, I need 13's!! Not 16's. Although that is quite the deal!! BUt I
already have 13" tires I jsut need to find some rims to fit them on.

Rhett
Having a bad day already.(not from the list though.)