[Way OT - but canucks and brits will love this] The queenDeclares - After recent electrions...

yes, my neighbour had a triumph, or something like
that, i drove it to my prom.  the brake swere almost
no-existent, it was quite a ride.  i'm joking of
course, there are many great british cars, and the
rovers are very nice.  i was doing something to my
jetta in the hobby shop at sheppard afb, and someone
drove in with a jag, one of those 12 cyl types.  he
left about 30 min. later, the guys at the shop said he
was there weekly, fixing something.  looking at the
floor i spotted every fluid the car had in it- trans,
oil, radiator, and brake fluid.  i'm sure it leaked
freon too, but that evaporated i guess.