From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Anson Clement
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 2:44 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FS: my shitty 86 8v

I have the chance to pick up a beater e-30 but one of the scirocco's needs
to go first.

The 8v is the logical choice since I hate the car with a passion.

The Good: new axles, new clutch, new fuel pumps, new front wheel bearings,
no rust to speak of, dual outlet manifold and tt downpipe.

The car has 85% tread 13 inch tires on it now, one of them has a wee flat
spot on it from playing "lets pull up beside Mrs. Johnson in her Volvo and
lock up the brakes just for fun"

the bad: the exhaust is too rusty to weld up anymore and needs to be
replaced
The tranny, while driveable, is phuked, 1st, 3rd, and 4th syncros are toast
It starts hard, probably a dead 5th injector but I just don't care enough to
fix it.
The windshield is cracked, the passenger door handel is toast.

I would like to get 250 bux out of it, or I'll part the old beast.

I do have a good tranny for the car which I could install for a wee bit
extra

The car is grey with a red passenger fender.

I'm located in Columbus OH

If anyone is interested I'll post some pics.

Anson