Removal Tips for Stuck Wheels!

I soaked mine with penetrant for a few days running, then used the
spinning/ baseball bat method. It was totally frustrating, but eventually
the sucker did pop off. Heat will likely cook your bearings before it'll
do anything towards removing the wheel. A dead blow hammer was another
suggestion, (alternating side to side) I even seem to recall a "drop the
car on it" suggestion. If it's a  parts car, it can't hurt anything.

I'm a big fan of anti sieze on the hub now. The offender in my life
yielded easily this weekend, when the snows got put on.

GL, and go get really ticked off with something, find some big wood, and
have at it.

Cathy