E test/ mix questions

in germany, dogs above 10 kg are required to have a
muzzle.. my wife and i were with our little
dachshund-pommeranian mix.  he weighs all of about 7
lbs.  looks like a large black rat with a gremlin
head.  anyways, someone asked if he shouldn't be
muzzled.  fortunately for him he was joking.  we both
just started at him, speechless.