I'm ditching the 2L (top speeds)

Raddo and Rabbit, both WVW's with more Audi stamps than VW stamps.

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:btw, i still have the american one, from my mk1, if
anyone wants it, i have pics too. spread the word.
on my engine it says 'brazil', the rest of the car is
german though. my jetta said 'hecho en mexico'.
which did not inspire me with much confidence, it had
some serious issues.

wrote:
> 4
> > > cyl,