scirocco parts for sale

Hi all this is the last time I am going to list these items on the list
before going to ebay.

MK1  Hood (dark green) no rust minor ding on front right.pictures available

16V front brakes: (everything you need to put 10" brakes on your MK1)

-          Front control arms

-          Front 10" calipers

-          Front 10" rotors (used)

-          2 Proportioning valves with inline adapter

-          Brake pedal cluster

Rebuilt 16v power steering rack with pump, hoses, and reservoir

MK1 Rear SCIROCCO light panel that goes between tail lights (good shape not
perfect).pictures also available

2 teardrop rims free, you pay shipping

1.8 16V motor with all wiring and control units for swap including CIS-E
fuel distributor

FN 5 speed tranny

FF 5 speed tranny

Make a reasonable offer on all items.  Items shippable to any location.
Buyer pays shipping.  Trade for parts negotiable.  Contact me for questions
or pics.

Chris D. Edwards

"Life's not too short...It's just that you're dead for so long!"