Victor Jr.'s (disappointing) day at the races

Also, What ignigion is Ron running?  I believe the
motronic 16v stuff doesn't like running without the
airflow meeter hooked up.  I don't know if the CIS-E
box works well without a fuel distributor, but I do
know that it's very sensitive to knock sensor
conections & timing.  You might want to give that a
quick cleaning.  You probably are way ahead of me
here, but I just figured I'd mention it.