From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Walter Tollenaere
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 9:20 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Eng Swap

   Hi

   I am new at this site and I hope somebody can help me.

   I have a 83 Scirocco and just did eng swap to 1.8L 16V.  I replace all
   the  eng  harness  and  the fuel dist and lines.  I tried to start the
   eng, no fuel, test pump, pump is working.  Anybody with idea.

   Eng just got rebuilt, first over size.

   Other mods done

   Apex coil over

   28 mm rear sway bar Eurosport