Subject: Re: Re: I'm ditching the 2L

 Fastest as a driver is probably my Audi 200 quattro 20v turbo sedan.
Stock it does the 1/4 in 15 flat, tops at 150 mph.
Add a chip/suspension/brakes/tires and I could hit the 140's going into
the bus stop at Watkins Glen.

By contrast the Scirocco with 1.6l and old snow tires didn't even
require more than a quick stab at the brakes at Lime Rock.

Scirocco developed a fuel leak at the external fuel pump; thinking I'm
going to have to replace some lines, accumulator, pump, etc.  Anyone
parting a non rusty car with those parts?
Chris in the Boston area