[SPAM] Re: Any advice on removing stuck studs in head?

Sounds like you've now tried this eh punky??  It's sooo good to be your mentor in life.  Very
rewarding.  I hope you escaped punishment (I did, she was away long enough for the smell to
clear...and she never even suspected the tranny case in the dishwasher (didn't work)).

Anyhow, Wag's idea of the "reverse" (aka "left-handed") drill is a damned good one. Search "left
hand drill" at mcmaster.com.

Have fun

Ron