who hates those large, metal spoilers on rice burners???

Lars Bruchmann wrote:
<snip>
> now, if you'll excuse me, i have to attach some
> blinking valve caps and glowing washer nozzles...

Heh heh.  I really thought I'd like the LED washer nozzles but the ricer
taint and the fact that I can't find a quality pair means it's out (for
now) I might do something else but it'll be a one off for sure.

Now, on the blinking vale caps I saw them on a bicycle and I thought it
was a perfect match of style and function, when it's dusk out you need
to be seen in traffic.

As for large metal spoilers, if it aint an off road dune buggy or circle
track monster than I don't see the point.

TBerk