who hates those large, metal spoilers on rice burners???

> i just read this on n-tv.de (german cnn sister
> channel) germany has just outlawed those obnoxious
> spoilers.  all previously issued permits are revoked.
> cars will no longer pass T?V.  why??  quoting the
> article: 'at speeds of just 35 km/h, these aluminium
> spoilers can act as knives in case of spins.  i just
> thought i would share that with this group, since you
> all seem to have nice taste when it comes to car
> accessories.
> now, if you'll excuse me, i have to attach some
> blinking valve caps and glowing washer nozzles...

I take it you already have the neon in your tailpipe then, it seems rather
unfinished without all three...(interesting law BTW, so do our spoilers
become, say, bath sponges or something?)

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- soon to have badass leopard skin parts
"It's not a colour unless it begins with neon"