[OT] 2L 16V Oil Leak - My New Winter Beater

What do you want to know?

The filter sees the most pressure, as the oil flows through it right after the pump, then it goes down to the intermediate bearings (which is why when these bearings are worn, why there is such a siginificant drop in oil pressure), then the furthest away is the head...  IIRC, this is not a circuit as described, I think the head is fed oil separately of the block, I can't remember....  BUT, because the head sees less pressure (as in less volume), that is where I would put a sender.

HTH

David