From: Lars Bruchmann [mailto:pilotlars@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 12:27 PM
To: Marc Getty; 'Larry Fry'; 'David Utley'; 'Mike Smith'; 'Tonee Northam'
Cc: 'Scirocco'; 'US Rally Team'
Subject: RE: Seen on eBay/ Now My Target Experience

i remember that A-class scandal.  lots of footage of
these things flipping over during low speed turns.
not even anything really aggressive.  of course, the
thing is as high as it is long!!   i was there when it
was happening, almost as good as the Smart starting
forward on a slight incline and tipping backwarks,
landing on its completely vertical rear hatch.  the
driver and passenger sitting like astronauts waiting
for blast-off.
CNN had an article about ESP on last night, insurance
experts were saying how many lives it could save, they
had some cars manoeuvring with it on and off, to show
the difference.