From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mark Hausler
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 5:35 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: neuspeed upper rear tie bar install question-

I know this is easy to install- but the bar i got has
no instructions and I pretty much know how it goes in
but wanted to see if anyone has any advice or whatever
to make it as painless tonight when i put it in-

hate that i have to drill into the car but...

oh and it did drive it to work today!!! working out
all the kinks before the LA trip on friday-

thanks!

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s