Seen on eBay/ Now My Target Experience

Go get a perscription from Pfizer to curb the 'hand-to-mouth' disease...  The perscription is not working for me, but then again you do not work in a dealership...

I try to make myself better be remembering how much worse it would be if I -sold- cars...  We have a finance manager that would double for Fat Albert...  Hey, hey, heeeyyyyy...

David