Complete Rear Hatch for Sale

I need to raise money for my current project and have a Perfect
Condition Black Rear Hatch for Sale.  It is complete (not taken apart)
and includes the wiper and brake light and wing  It is ready for
imediate installation.  I'm looking to get $250.00 for it but will
entertain offers.  Please let me know soon or I will be placing it on
wBay.

P.S. I have many other misc parts if anyone is looking for something
ask me I might have it.

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco