Now: Hooray for roccs

Me too! I sat in it yesterday and revved the engine a bunch of times. The first couple times was to see if there was an air leak, but then I got a little carried away. You know how it goes. Still haven't received the paperwork to register it (#$%#%#$%@!&*&) so it hasn't moved.

On a tech side, a couple things. If I remember correctly, for the fuel to be adjusted about right, the fuel pump should buzz on and off at idle, instead of not buzzing at all or constantly buzzing correct? Also, tail light bulbs. I cannot find the bulbs I need for the tail lights (parking lights, not braking). I noticed on my other mk1 that the bulb is the standard 25w used in the turns and braking. Apparently someone else couldn't find the bulbs either. Anyways, the tail light is marked with a 10w. Can I stick in a 25w bulb and not burn something up?

Dan

marc_scirocco <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
I do have a Scirocco as well, but unfortunately winter is just around the
corner, and I will store it this week for the next six months. :-(

Cheers.

Marc