ventilation fix

cool, i don't intent to be an a-hole either, but it
just comes naturally, i get it from my father.  he was
one too.
btw, the other day, a new Golf4 1.8t gti was in front
of me, i accelerated way past the limit to catch up to
him, drove next to him, rolled down my window: he
yelled- "cool VW man!!!  i've been watching you fix it
up!!!  great job!!!"  i was just so pleased.  then we
both floored it, well, i did, he may have carressed
his pedal a bit, i suppose.