ventilation fix

> From: T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net>
> Date: 2004/11/05 Fri AM 02:21:57 EST
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: ventilation fix
>
> David Utley wrote:
> >>From: T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net>
> >>"It's not an email list, it's a support group."
> >>TBerk
> >>who did I quote?
> >
> > Meze?  There, I bottom posted, just like a plecostamas (SP?)...  Bottom feeders...
> >
> > David

> Oh, God- I'm choking up... Can't you just FEEL the love?
>
> <sniff>
>

> TBerk
> thankyousomuch

Apologies if the above comment offended you, or others...  I am sure that you and others are aware that jokes are often misunderstood when written and recieved via the web.  This point was made ad nauseum in the link I sent out recently, in regards to E-group communities.  I don't know, perhaps I assumed you would get the joke, I apologize if I stepped on your toes...

Let me be plain.  If I come across as offensive, it is not my intention, ever.  Even if it is to those that I consider assholes on this list, I never intend to be one back.  If I am, I apologize.

Now, do you feel the love?

David

Sarcasm is a tool of the weak, and love shall (eventually) conquer all...  I never expected that comment from you, dude...

---Chrome don't get you home.---