Decisions...

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was kind of leaning towards getting the 16V body. I
> know it will be
> a lot of work but it will be a fun little car!! My
> biggest problem
> with doing so is that I would have to junk or get rid of
> the 82 body
> somehow. Would anyone be interested in it as a chassis? I
> really don't
> want it to go to waste as it is very easily salvageable!

That is the ENTIRE reason I insisted on selling this car
whole instead of parting it.  It was a complete, unhit '82
with some minor rust.

My opinion - fix what the '82 needs and sell it for
something you really want.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen