OT: And maybe helpful? No flames please.

Well, first I'm proud of you all not nibbling on that political bait that
Mr. Anonymous lister dangled. Very well done. (Seriously, I'm impressed)

Canada has observed the election, and realizes that there are a few who
are unhappy with the outcome, so offers this as a solution for those
persons:

<www.marryanamerican.ca>

See, we're always trying to help.
(It was on Canada AM this morning, and apparently has been flooded with
hits since)

Scirocco content? There's none, my road is a total mudhole, and there's
that work thing I do cutting into my driving time anyway.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle