From: JOHN WORDEN [mailto:worden10@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 4:50 PM
To: marc@getty.net
Subject: RE: West Track Day... Was:RE: And then there was boost

OMG, has this really happened to you?  You must be talking about the stretch

between Green River and I don't remember the other town, but I will never
forget Green River.  I was luckier; I was getting off I-70 at Green River
for gas and before the end of the off ramp the alt light came on.  Bearings
shot.  Had to have it rebuilt there.  What a nightmare.

John