[no subject]

I've stayed out of this as long as I can....

The "you OWE me" attitude (aka; welfare attitude) demonstrated here is what
I hate most about the human race.
"I'll take what I can get for free, then run like hell."       Sad.
If you think that you are in danger from bad drivers only in the USA...you,
sir, are quite mistaken.  We do not hold a monopoly on traffic accidents,
not by a long shot.
Best of luck to you and I hope you can find contentment somewhere.

Larry
sandiego16v