[no subject]

'finding a job'... interesting, know where any are??
since there are none here, that even come close to $9
per hour.  and since i'm not working, i get my health
care for free from the state, how does that help the
economy??  it doesn't.  and believe me, the UN and
NATO wants no part in ruling this country, they are
way to smart for that.  and 'everyone' does not come
here for a life, and if they do, it is because they
don't know better.  that is why my father came here,
and it bit him, and us in the ass a year later.  other
countries are not 'jealous', haha, that makes us
laugh. and honestly i will move, as soon as this
country is done paying for my education, since i am a
war veteran, they owe me that.  and since they have
given me nothing else.  i'll write you from that
country, and let you know how i'm not in danger of
being shot at, or being killed by the brainless
driving that almost kills me here each and every day.