[no subject]

Don't get all sanctimonious on me - the fate of this country will NOT be
decided here regardless how much drivel you spew.

I come to this list to partake in something that takes me away from the
crap that is the everyday world - and that's my hobby and my right more
importantly. Go rant on some newsgroup where like minds will give your
thoughts the time of day.